Monday, August 3, 2009

Ron~~


















                   My Idol~~...
真的很像他...


ANGRY:I reli dunno wad do u wan.....
i din put my gun onto ur head and ask u to say to me rite??
n now...
u go and tell the whole world say i "样衰"
wad do u wan..
u reli eat shit doh.....
plz teach ur fren wad is manner??
his face so "欠扁"
SMS Doreen and say those nonsence..
u think i wan wiv u tt de meh..
shit you..
if u find another tt, u tell me....
i will go as fast as i can...
and i dun wan to c u n ur fren anymore..
juz buzz off from me when u c me..
if not.....
dun blame me that u was bitten by me acidentaly...
u know,
girl need face...
like u guys meh, face oso dun wan thn go tell every how "样衰"is others..
like bobo said..
use a pale of shit n look at ur face sin lar.. thn u vomit at others......
dun let me c u again....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur blog almost got my name leh..hahaha..but nvm lar..u want jiu write lar..write more oso gud de..more ppl knw me.hahaha..dnt angry lar..those 'ppl' eat shit de lar..

欣. Crystal.. said...

haha... ya lo, eat shit grow up de... write ur name.. let the whole world know u is.. acc i not reli know who r u,
let me guest... bobo rite??

Anonymous said...

haha..awes dou dnt kwn me de..haiz..dissapointed..T.T..